|Instinctive 100% Recycled Diaper Pack|
There is just one thing I have found very difficult when I am babywearing and out for the day. I find it hard to carry my regular satchel diaper bag at the same time I am babywearing. It is not very comfortable as I am always adjusting it and it feels like it is falling off my shoulder all the time. Well, I am happy to say I have found the perfect solution to my problem thanks to Instinctive bags.
Here are the main features I absolutely love:
- The pack's hardware and webbing is made of 100% recycled 600 D Polyester.
- The outer waterproof coating and fabrics are non-toxic
- It comes with a changing mat and a separate dedicated pocket for it. The changing mat is also padded! None of my other travel changing mats are padded and this makes a huge difference when you have to change your babies diaper on a hard surface!
-There are two insulated bottle pockets on the sides. Because he doesn't drink from a bottle I just carry my water bottles there.
-There are two large compartment and many pockets. I love bags with lots of pockets because they allow me to customize and organize the bag my way.
-Up to 3% of their sales will be donated to the WILD Foundation. Love it!
|Babywearing and carrying the Diaper Pack|
Win it: Instinctive bags. has generously offered one of my lucky readers ANYWHERE in the WORLD a chance to win One of their Diaper Packs.
Mandatory Entries (2):
Make sure you leave a comment telling me that you did both with your email address.
Winner will be chosen using Random.org. This giveaway ends at 3:00p.m PST/ May 10, 2011.
Extra Entries: Be sure to leave a comment telling me you completed the entries including your email address (one comment for each extra entry)
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
Good Luck Everyone!!!