You are currently on my OLD website.
Please visit my new page on Wordpress @
http://www.onesmileymonkey.com
for the latest information and more!

9.08.2011

Boba Carrier: Enhancing the bond between mother and child


I've heard a lot about Boba Carriers before and I was always curious about them. This is my first time owning one and I have to say that I am loving it!  

The Boba Organic Carrier is made with GOTS and OE100 certified 100% organic cotton and organic Texas cotton lining.  Organic carriers are a weakness of mine and now that I have an organic wrap that I use A LOT indoors I love having the Boba Carrier for going out to the city and to use when running errands as well.

The Boba carrier accommodates children between 15-45 lbs and you can use it to carry your baby on the front or the back. Right now because of his weight I feel like for long walks I am more comfortable carrying him on my back. 


Here are a few features that I am loving that are unique to the Boba when comparing with other carriers I have tried:

-There are no snap buckles to deal with or worry about,  I love that you wear it like you would a backpack and you don't have to worry about buckles failing or opening at anytime. I just feel that extra security when wearing the Boba.

-The Boba has a some extra inches of height to help keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your child's back.  That really makes a difference when you wear it because it doesn't feel like you are not standing straight because of the weight. I can have an appropriate posture without feeling strain.

-A removable Hood is included.  None of the other carriers I owned had a removable hood included. I know with many of them you can buy the extra accessory but it is definitively nice to get the bonus when you purchase the Boba.

- There are removable foot straps for extra leg/hip support for your little one. We are not using those yet because his legs are not long enough to reach but we will use them once the time comes. Those straps enable a healthy position for your child by supporting the legs in a froglike position and allowing to naturally tilt the pelvis, fill out the hip sockets and align the spine.


I am definitively loving the Boba and this is my "city" carrier that I am using when running errands and not wanting to take our stroller.  I love it and my little one sure loves being close to his momma while seeing everything around him. Thank you Boba for making a great organic carrier for us babychild-wearing mommas. The perfect product to help enhance the bond between mother and child.

Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by OneSmileyMonkey.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...