You are currently on my OLD website.
Please visit my new page on Wordpress @
http://www.onesmileymonkey.com
for the latest information and more!

11.06.2011

Playskool: Sesame Street Toy Line for the Holiday Season

cookiemonster
Are you a Sesame Street fan? I sure am! All of the fun characters bring back lots of great childhood memories, I remember I even had a Sesame Street lunchbox at one point...

When I found out I was going to introduce you to a couple of the toys from the new Sesame Street line from Playskool I was super excited.  The Count 'n Crunch Cookie MonsterCookie Monster Keyboard  and the Elmo Guitar are available right on time for the holiday season. Perfect holiday present for that special little one in your life. 

I know there are still some weeks before the holidays but early planning is always the right way to go.  It really saves you headaches and stress in the long run.

Anyhow, let's talk about the Count n' Crunch Cookie Monster.  This adorable friend will ask for cookies and "eat" them. Once he is finished "eating" them he will count them. He can count each cookie (up to three) and sing a fun song about counting cookies.  You can also hear him laugh and giggle if you press his foot repeatedly as well.

I love that it comes with a small backpack that stores the cookies after he eats them and where your little one can find them to feed him (and start the process all over again).

The Count n' Crunch Cookie Monster, the Cookie Monster Keyboard and the Elmo Guitar are recommended for children 18M-4Y so I was curious to see my son's reaction to them. He absolutely loved them all.  After he saw me putting the cookies in the Cookie Monster's mouth he tried it himself and then retrieved the cookies from the backpack to continue feeding him.  It really keeps his attention focused on the game and I love that he is learning to count to three. 

The Cookie Monster Keyboard allows your child three fun play modes.  First there is a free play mode to play anything they want, then the second mode is play-along  where they have to follow light-up cues to play along one of three songs and the final mode is band mode, to jam out to "The Rock 'N Roll Alphabet" song.  

I love the fact that he has a chance of free play to make any sound he wants and that he also gets to hear the alphabet song and start learning his ABCs. Again, I am all for educational toys that help my little one learn new things, all while having lots of fun.

The Elmo Guitar has three fun play modes as well. The free play is our favorite because he gets to make any sound he wants. He plays it and looks at us and smiles right after! He loves the guitar.   I think something he really likes about the guitar are the lights. Because it has very colorful lights that turn on when he plays he gets very excited.  In general this is a super fun set to have.


We are really having fun with the Sesame Street Toy line from Playskool and I am sure will continue to have lots of fun with them.  Thanks to Playskool for making educational toys that are a blast to play with.

Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by OneSmileyMonkey.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...