You are currently on my OLD website.
Please visit my new page on Wordpress @
http://www.onesmileymonkey.com
for the latest information and more!

1.30.2012

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas {For Her & Him}

Photobucket

Call me a hopeless romantic but I love Valentines day and look forward to February every year (it also helps that my birthday is the same month). 

I try to show appreciation to all the people I love like my husband, family and friends all year round but Valentine's day is a nice occasion to do something extra special for them. I love shopping for gifts and I put together a list of what I thought would be nice little treats for my special people.

Like all mom's I am insanely busy so I like to be as efficient as possible when shopping, this means finding places that cater to all my needs in one spot. Shoppers Drug Mart has turned out to be an excellent place to find something for everyone on my list and I thought I would share some of the great gift ideas I have found there:

For Her (girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, co-worker or any other important woman in your life)

1) A bottle of scrumptious perfume: A fabulous fragrance is always an excellent gift for any women in your list. Oh the scent of good perfume!

2) Make-up: Pick up the latest shade of lipstick or a bottle of their favorite foundation or moisturizer, who doesn't like receiving gorgeous make-up as a gift? (talking about make-up, check out this super fun lip make-over Itunes app, so fun).

3) A box of chocolates: Mmmm I am a chocaholic, so receiving/gifting chocolates for Valentine's Day is a simple but guaranteed winner.

4) A Gift Card: Don't you love receiving gift cards? I personally do and there are lot's to choose from these days. For example you could buy them an iTunes gift card so they could download some of their favorite music.

For Him (These gift would be great for a boyfriend, husband, dad, brother, friend, co-worker and any other men in your life that you love and appreciate)

1) A new pair of good headphones: He will think of you every time he is sitting down enjoying his music or watching a video on his computer.

2) An electric shaver: Help him keep a clean look through the year with one of these.

3)A bottle of men's fragrance: Because we want all the men in our lives to smell good everyday. 

4) A reusable coffee mug: Get one for him and help him stop the waste of disposable cups. Plus he will think of you every time he drinks his coffee in the morning.

Isn't it fun to put gift lists together?

Do you have any special traditions when celebrating Valentine's Day? 

Photobucket

Click here to explore a fabulous selection of cupid-approved gifts.



Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Shoppers Drug Mart via Glam Media Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Shoppers Drug Mart.

13 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to buy my hubs a reusable coffee mug- great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, I know my hubby would love the shaver idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! A travel coffee mug, filled with chocolates, may be my finace's valentine gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave my husband an electric shaver last year and he loves it! It's a great gift to give!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Thank you! This post just reminded me my husband threw away his electric shaver because it completely broke on him a few weeks ago. He'll love having a new one :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! I always need ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know it's passe, but i am all about the chocolate LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas. It's nice doing something different.
    Journeysof TheZoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Valentine's Day, thanks for all the super ideas..I'm thinking cologne for hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by OneSmileyMonkey.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...