What does your baby wear to bed? If your baby wears organic clothes and soft breathable materials during the day you should really think about getting soft natural pajamas a well. I received a New Jammies PJ for review and I am loving it!
New Jammies are made from 100% organic cotton making them safe and very soft. I love seeing my little angel sleeping peacefully knowing that he is not being exposed to any chemicals in the clothes.
One thing I really liked about this PJs is how they didn't shrink after washing. I put them in the washing machine and they came out looking great! I hate purchasing clothes that get ruined after a wash!
They also have super cute prints you can choose from on their website. Stylish and natural. After all, why would you want anything other than 100% pure organic cotton in contact with your little one's soft and pure skin?
Win it: New Jammies has generously offered one of my lucky readers anywhere in the world a chance to win their very own New Jammies PJ (pick one item from their collection).
Mandatory Entries (2):
Make sure you leave a comment telling me that you did both with your email address.
Winner will be chosen using Random.org. This giveaway ends at 3:00p.m PST/ June 11, 2011.
Extra Entries: Be sure to leave a comment telling me you completed the entries including your email address (one comment for each extra entry)
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
Good Luck Everyone!!!