TinySoles was started by three mothers on a sole search for quality, development appropriate footwear for their little ones. Unable to find anything suitable in their local area and frustrated with talking to "customer specialists" with no real life experience with their products, they decided to bridge the gap and created TinySoles. All of their products have also been tested by them.
I received a pair of their Robeez He's a Runner Shoes for my review.
I always have lots of trouble keeping my little one's socks on and I found that since he has been wearing this shoes the socks and shoes both stay on! No more running back when walking down the street to pick up shoes or losing shoes anywhere.
I love how soft and flexible they are and how they promote good balance and unrestricted growth, very important for infant's developing feet.
He loves playing with his new shoes and I love the way they look on him! We are very happy with this brand and with TinySoles' exceptional customer service. I am sure I will keep visiting their online store again and again!
Win it: TinySoles has generously offered one of my lucky readers anywhere in the world a $30 Gift Certificate to their online store.
Mandatory Entries (2):
Make sure you leave a comment telling me that you did both with your email address.
Winner will be chosen using Random.org. This giveaway ends at 3:00p.m PST/ June 18, 2011.
Extra Entries: Be sure to leave a comment telling me you completed the entries including your email address (one comment for each extra entry)
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
Good Luck Everyone!!